Sunday, July 20, 2008

Attending Adam Khoo's Wealth Academy Program

Hi friends,

I has been very hectic for me the past 3 days as I'm attending the Wealth Academy by Adam Khoo. It has indeed very enriching and exciting seminar and I've learnt a lot of financial and investment knowledge which are really precious to me. Tomorrow will be the last day of the seminar which will as usual last until late night. Also I've updated my blog with some latest US economy news and crude oil news. Meantime, just to share that I've just made my first online sales through affiliate programs. It's really excited and exhilarating! Please visit my blog and appreciate your kind comment. Thanks

P/s: For Irwan, Joel and Sumin, thanks for linking with my blog. I will link to your blog as well on next Monday.

My Wealth Academy Certificate



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correction, my name should be Irawan =) You can call me Wandy, though.